Job Description: The Moncton Flight College (MFC) is looking for Commercial Pilots to join our teaching team!
MFC is the largest flight school in Canada. We have between 450-500 full time students and long-term contracts with several airlines! As an instructor, you will be able to build valuable flight hours and experience quickly. MFC is a valuable member of the Exchange Income Corporation (EIC) group of companies, including Provincial Airlines and Aerospace, as such, there are opportunities for career path development within our own EIC network.
Our training bases are located in Moncton (YQM) and Fredericton (YFC), New Brunswick. Both airport bases have excellent infrastructure and are ideal locations for flight training activities. Check out these vibrant cities at the following links:
Also, here is a cool video on New Brunswick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37m26j4wE1c
MFC provides B.Sc in Aviation in partnership with Mount Allison University, Diploma in Aviation, Integrated ATP and Airline Cadet Training. MFC has approximately 60 aircraft in the fleet (DA20, C-172, PA44 and C90).
- Legally able to work in Canada
- 1 year experience
- Team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Wages are very competitive
- Aviation Medical fees covered
- Group Health Insurance
- Flight Test costs (renewal and upgrade) covered
- Matching Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
HOW TO APPLY:
- Additional training could be provided to qualified candidates.
- Please send your resume to MFC through e-mail at email@example.com or in person.
Build upon nearly 90 years of innovation and growth, Moncton Flight College is Canada's largest private flight school. An industry leader, Moncton Flight College operates teaching facilities in both Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick. In training the world's newest flight crews, it is essential to ensure the highest level of safety and quality in maintaining the College's fleet of aircraft. With a strong reputation as a progressive employer, Moncton Flight College is looking to grow its maintenance team.
Moncton Flight College is seeking qualified applicants for permanent Aircraft Maintenance Engineer opportunities at our Fredericton, NB & Moncton, NB bases.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out inspection and repairs to engines, components and airframes
- Demonstrating a proactive role in identifying and eliminating hazards;
- Carrying out tasks with a professional approach and demeanor in a team-based environment;
- Complying with company procedures and industry standards;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- M1 license with relevant experience on Diamond DA20-C1, Piper Twin, Cessna single engine, and King Air.
- M2 experience would be considered an asset;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills;
- Trouble shooting skills; and
- Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record Check prior to employment.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- The opportunity to work with other aviation professionals within the greater EIC Group of Companies.
Interested applicants can apply via email, by sending a copy of their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moncton Flight College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Moncton Flight College Aircraft Stores Department is seeking applicants for the position of Parts Clerk at our Dieppe location. MFC is presently the largest flight school in Canada with campuses at the Roméo LeBlanc International Airport and the Fredericton International Airport.
The successful applicant will be responsible to the Aircraft Stores Manager, under the Director of Aircraft Maintenance at this TCCA Approved Maintenance Organization. MFC will provide training in compliance to the accordant regulations. An exacting work standard will be expected.
The primary responsibility for this position will be shipping and receiving of aeronautical parts moving to and from both domestic and international sources. Additional tasks will include tracking parts and equipment sent for overhaul and/or repair, core and warranty returns as well as other duties related to the Aircraft Stores and Aircraft Maintenance departments.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate above average attention to detail, a willingness to learn, good computers skills and a professional approach to email communication. He or she should be able to handle and assemble boxes, cases and crating for sensitive equipment and airframe components.
This is a day shift position that includes Group Health Insurance and a matching Group RRSP. Interested persons should forward their cover letter and resume, by Thursday December 12, 2019 to email@example.com