The Moncton Flight College has an immediate and ongoing need for Canadian licensed Flight Instructors. The applicant must possess the following qualifications required to fulfill present and future international flight training contracts:
- Valid Transport Canada Class IV Flight Instructor or higher
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- English written and spoken required
- Current CAT 1 Medical
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Team and problem solving skills an asset
- Committed to safety, quality, and customer service
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Or mail to the attention of our CFI to: Moncton Flight College
1719 Champlain Street
Dieppe, NB E1A 7P5
M1 AME’s and Apprentices
Moncton Flight College was formed in 1929 and is one of the largest Flight Training facilities in Canada, with over 50 aircraft for our operations in Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick.
MFC is recruiting for current and future opportunities at both bases of operation.
If you would like to:
· be employed by a well established and growing company where Safety is Priority Number 1,
· spend your day in a comfortable well lit hangar,
· be part of a family/team atmosphere,
· be able to be at home every night,
· be on an 8 hour shift with overtime available after 8 hours,
· be challenged with a variety of differing tasks,
· have access to all special tools required for your jobs,
· have access to all needed publications to get the job done,
· have access to an extensive spare parts inventory,
· gain experience on a wide range of aircraft,
------------ then we would like to have you join our team of professionals.
- Full time employment with a well established company.
· Competitive wages, with overtime pay after 8 hours per day.
- A Comprehensive Benefit Plan including: Health, Dental, Vision, etc and a Company Matching RRSP Plan and an Employee Assistance Plan.
- Carry out inspection and repairs to engines, components and airframes, complying with company procedures and industry standards. ( For apprentices, these tasks are under the guidance of experienced AME’s.)
- Demonstrate a proactive role in identifying and eliminating hazards.
- Carry out tasks with a professional mannerism as a member of a team.
- Complete required paperwork.
· Preferably a graduate from a Transport Canada Approved Aircraft Maintenance Training Program or have extensive experience.
• Basic computer skills are required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To Apply: Please Email resumes’ with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list “AME” or “APPRENTICE” as applicable in the email subject box.
(Please provide 3 references with your resume’.) No closing date at this time.